Saturday 8 January 2011

Spring Going Out - little black dress under dress finished… & labels

Wasn’t going to blog today but here’s a quick one so I can have tomorrow off. Today I’ve sewn the pink under dress for the little black dress, it’s a very simple sleeveless dress made out of pink lining fabric so the dress can be warn without a vest top & leggings/ trousers.




I’ve also started on another little logo for my next pair of track pants, try as I might I have to have clothes with labels/logos even if they are only my own!


On Monday I will finish off the little black going out dress (linings & a bit more decoration) & will finish off the little flowery work top.

I'm wearing one of my little grey jackets out tonight, such a nice feeling wearing things you've made yourself!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment