Tuesday 25 January 2011

60s Party Dress with £5 of fabric & the Grey Fleece

My friend asked me if I could help & make her a 60s party dress, I said I'd love to. We headed off to the shops & found the perfect fabric. The dress is by no means finished but there is no doubt that this is a 60s dress, the hem is coming up, we’re adding a waist tie & perhaps a head or neck scarf. Its going to look great & not bad for only £5 of fabric!




Over the last few days I’ve also been making some headway with the fleece jacket, its very nearly finished just needs a few poppers on the front & I need to sew on my logo. Hope the weather in Spring stays a bit cold as the fleece is so warm, but then I guess it should be fine as it is for wearing outside on the golf course!




Tomorrow will sew some poppers onto the fleece & then back to making a few more polo shirts, as I need at least 3 more of these.

Not wanting to scare myself too much but I do have less than 5 weeks before I should be wearing my own clothes!!! EIK!

No comments:

Post a Comment