Wednesday 19 January 2011

The Holy Grail in a fabric shop!… & Grey Fleece, Logo & Polo Shirts

Most of the sewing up of the grey fleece has now been done.  I just need to finish off the insides & front edges. Finally I will top stitch the edges of the fleece in white embroidery thread.

I’ve also sewn on a few more beads onto the logo for the fleece… I've nearly completed the "J" (did I not say I wasn’t going to touch beads again until I’d completed more clothes!?.. I think I‘m addicted).


Today I went to a fabric shop in my lunch hour & found the fabric equivalent for me of the holy grail. Ever since I’ve started this project, I’ve been looking for a nice cotton fabric to make polo shirts from for golf. Today I found the perfect fabric in white & navy (both colours will go with my grey trousers & grey fleece) & at £3.50 a meter its cheap too!


I’ve very quickly this evening cut out pieces of this fabric for a polo shirt, I will sew this up tomorrow. Test run polo shirts yea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment