Sunday 6 March 2011

More fabric & lots of little bits for golf wear...

I bought some more fabric yesterday, I’m thinking more t-shirts & some tunics. Will make something of these in the next week.


Over the last few days I’ve been working on lots of different things, for golf I’ve made a sleeveless tunic out of grey fleece, it needs a bit more shaping as you can see from the picture below but will be a welcome addition to my Capsule Wardrobe as the weather continues to be way too cold! (sorry it doesn’t look very exciting in the picture - sometimes they just look better on).



I’ve also been making a couple of t-shirts out of this black and white stripy fabric, these are for golf.  I will also make a skort (skirt with shorts underneath) to go with these. These items will have to stay in the wardrobe until the warm weather arrives.



I’ve also made a pair of trousers out of track suit fabric, these are very comfy & will no doubt be worn on the golf course in the next few weeks when they are finished as they will keep me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment