Thursday 3 March 2011

Little grey SS11 cardy which will go with everything...

Tonight I’ve finished a little cardy which I’ve no doubt will become one of the most worn items in my capsule wardrobe, it is a simple short sleeved grey cardy.  I’ve put it on my dressmakers dummy over a leopard skin patterned top I made last year & added a bit of jewellery!




I’ve also been sewing two stripy t-shirts tonight which will be great for holidays & golf, I’m thinking I might make a little skirt out of the same fabric as I have enough left.

I am leaving finishing the grey dress with the flowery fabric till the weekend, still not sure as to how I want to finish this off & as to how big I want the bow, flower that I want to decorate it with, I would like to go huge, just for fun, but the practical side of me is not agreeing! I will post again over the weekend…

My I love items for today are:



No comments:

Post a Comment